GIBBON Terms of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE AND RENTAL AGREEMENT
The term 'us', 'we' or ’our’ refers to the owner of the website, GIBBON INTERNATIONAL B.V., whose registered office is Singel 518N, 1017AX Amsterdam, Netherlands. Our company registration number is 71272429 and place of registration in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
The use of this website and Service is subject to the following terms of service and rental agreement:
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- While Gibbon is dedicated to making our service the best it can be but we do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable or meet your expectations.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
PRODUCTS OF SERVICES AND MODIFICATIONS
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND TRADEMARK PROTECTION
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not always signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom and EU.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- When you rent from us, you agree to return the items in the same condition that was handed over to you. If the condition were changed, you have to pay for the item.
- We retain the 1st right to claim against you from the deposit that you have made. If this is insufficient, you will need to top up and made good the cost of damage which determined by us.
- All reservations will be confirmed 7 days prior to your arrival. In the event the item you have selected is not available, we will either offer another similar item to you for your confirmation , in the event you do not like the alternate piece, you have option to cancel your reservation and retrieve your deposit. All deposit will be returned to the credit card in 14 days.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- Items should be returned to the same delivery pack that was received by you upon the receipt of your rental items.
- The collection of the item will be based on your indicated shipping address.
- The date of collection will be based on the time and date as indicated by you when making the rental purchase.
- All deposits will be refunded once items are returned on the agreed date.
- In the unlikely event that you lose your rental (or if it's simply never returned) we reserve the right to charge you the value of the item depending on the number of times the item has been rented. Please contact us as soon as possible when you lost your items at +65 98520400.
- We reserve the right to charge up to £25 a day for late returns.